[nabs-l] track changes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat May 19 18:43:10 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Who has used track changes? can someone explain what they do? I know that it is a feature that when turned on supposed to track the edits you do. Then a commenter inserts comments and you’re supposed to be able to read them. What does it look like? Are comments written to the side, in the text or what? Finally, I’m being taught track changes/revisions from someone and we cannot get jaws to list the revisions one by one. Instead it reads the whole document after pressing the revisions list key: insert shift r.

So if you got them to work, how? Sometimes my professors use track changes and I’d like to be able to read the comments in a way that makes sense.

Thanks.