[nabs-l] Blind people doing community service

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon May 21 00:46:22 UTC 2012

My community service benefits sighted residents, at the nursing home, as well.
There's only that one blind lady there.
BTW, I'm also interested in hosting a festival, on Labor Day weekend,
to benifit the MDA, because of 2 individuals, who suffer from Muscular
Distrophy.
I've also helped raise money for the hospital, through concerts.
Like I said, I know it isn't much, it's something.
We don't have as many programs, like Darion participated in, here in
Rural Arkansas.
Blessings, Joshua