[nabs-l] Device Helps Blind See with Tongue

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Wed May 23 14:40:28 UTC 2012

Hello,
actually, there is no way radio waves can caws cancer. It's physically
impossible.. And I think it would just be like a joy stick deal, where you
are able to move through menus and hit enter and whatnot, not type. It would
be really nice for those of us who read massive amounts of books, and those
of us who are doing something messy, like baking while listening to music or
books.
The glasses I think will be the best invention ever, if they are able to be
made accessible. Like the Google car, new technology will take time to be
integrated into our culture, because there is always people who don't
understand it and people who are scared of it, even though they have never
tried it.
BTW, how am I supposed to find the sign in the first place to get a good
picture of what it says without touching it first?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs