[nabs-l] Reading the Braille Monitor

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 15:53:20 UTC 2012

Hello Joshua  and All,

While subscribing to the Braille Monitor ensures that you receive it each
month, there are a few ways to read it that do not involve a subscription.
In addition to the various subscription options, you can also read the
Braille Monitor online at the NFB website as well as through Newsline. If
you view it online through the NFB website, you can view older issues of the
Braille Monitor that go back as far as ten or twenty years. So if you are
currently not a subscriber of the Braille Monitor, and would like to read
through some of the most recent issues or articles, I would suggest finding
it online. Unless I am mistaken, I believe you can find issues of the
Braille Monitor listed under the publications section of the NFB website.

Hope this helps,
Elizabeth