[nabs-l] NVDA Questions

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:24:09 UTC 2012

since you are involved with nvda, maybe you can help me understand a piece of it i myself haven't had the time to look into just yet:
I have seen people writing countless scripts for jaws (some of them useless, such as the one where you put jaws to sleep in certain applications, since the screen reader itself has this function already). are scripts in nvda as "easy" to do? i haven't been required to dive into that universe just yet.

Mauricio