[nabs-l] NVDA Questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 10 20:52:57 UTC 2012

 From people who I talk to, and they do know what they are doing,
NVDA on the web is apparently quite good.  It has improved with
Microsoft Word, and is ok in outlook, e-mail good, calendar mostly
doesn't work.

I don't know about Powerpoint or Access.  If you are a heavy Office
user, you are probably better off for now with JAWS, although all
these things are moving targets.

Dave