[nabs-l] NVDA Questions

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:57:32 UTC 2012

NVDA does better with websites that has a lot of flash type content such as
YouTube whereas JAWS tends to stutter or freeze up.
It also does pretty well with MS Outlook, namely the Outlook 2007
application that I have.
>From my experience, JAWS does better on tables and spreadsheets such as
Access and Excel is because of the multiple types of cursors that JAWS has
which make table navigating faster.
Aside from that, I find both NVDA and JAWS to be quite comparable.

C.C. Alan