[nabs-l] blind cashiers/burger flippers

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:10:24 UTC 2012

In general, make sure your number one thing is to prove yourself. Let
them see that you can do it. Do it the first couple of times. That's
as far as the cooking goes because I've seen a talking register, but
never had a clue about  a accessible card machine. Good luck and make
the best out of it. If the family friend knows you,  they should know
your potential. Or else you wouldn't be getting picked for the job.
Let him be your advicate. Let him stick up for you and let you prove
yourself if the co-workers are being ignorant. You know the manager on
a personal level. I hope it all works out.