[nabs-l] ] Reminder: The Nabs Membership Call: Music for Non-MusicMajors.

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 21:20:46 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm not sure if this came to this list... But here it is!
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Do you plan to study music in college? Or perhaps you want to sing in
your college choir or play in the marching band. Maybe you want to
learn a musical instrument but don't know how to get started taking
lessons at your university. If you're wondering about studying any
kind of music as a blind student, then you should join the National
Association of Blind Students and the Performing Arts Division On
Sunday November 25th at 7 p.m. ET, in a call all about music in
college.

We will hear from Julie McGinnity, NABS member and PAD Secretary, as
she gives some advice to those who might want some pointers on how to
get more involved in  musical pursuits.
  Call (530) 881-1212
  Code: 757 809 541

  The Nabs Membership Committee
--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”