[nabs-l] Coverage Of The Nabs Music Call And A Special Nabs On Deck To Kick It Off

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 23:31:35 UTC 2012

David,
  Please contact me off-list and prior to this evening's call at
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
 Thank you,
  Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students

On 11/24/12, djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com

--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”