[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

The Membership Call Archive Alert Bot djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Tue Nov 27 04:20:02 UTC 2012

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: The Nabs Membership Call For November 2012
Description: Do you want to join a music group at your college? Maybe you have an interest in taking some music classes. While being in a music ensemble or class can be fun and rewarding, it can be a challenge too! What happens when a piece of music is given to you in class, for an audition or for an exam grade and by using your eyes you're expected to learn the notes in five minutes. What do you as a blind person do? Get some tips on how you can take a music class or join a music program or group and feel that you can handle the experience with confidence. Thanks to the performing arts division for joining forces with Nabs for this call.

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/NabsNovember2012Call.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org