[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

The Membership Call Archive Alert Bot djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Tue Nov 27 04:20:01 UTC 2012

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: Nabs On Deck For The Nabs November 2012 Call
Description: For just tthe second time in the history of streaming calls from the Nabs Membership Committee, I put together something to air before the call called Nabs On Deck. Occasionally, I as the person who streams the calls likes to provide something to supplement or add to the call experience by doiing a brief program related to the topic of the call. These pre presentation shows have become known as Nabs On Deck. So before this nabs call for November 2012, I aired a special 30-minute presentation of various ACappella college groups performing various tunes that were at one time on the billboard pop music charts. Since we were talking about taking music classes in college, I thought students hearing other students from various colleges would be an inspirational experience. While many choral ensembles at colleges perform more classical pieces, you'll find many male and female college ACappella groups doing songs like the ones showcased on Nabs On Deck. I sadly wasn't ab
 le to find music performed by college bands or orchestras or samples of that would have been included too.
Please note that these Nabs On Deck presentations will more often than not be of my own creation, and aren't put together by the Nabs membership committee. These pre shows before the calls are my way of trying to add/enhance what the Nabs Membership committee has done in an entertaining yet informative way. That having been said, if anyone reading this is inspired by a future call topic and would like to assist me in presenting something to supplement a call for a particular month, please contact me at
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com
Enjoy this musical intrro to the call.

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/November2012NabsOnDeck.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org