[nabs-l] MusicDock: an accessible alternative to the Sirius XM app for iOS (fun)

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:53:54 UTC 2012

Hey Chris! This sounds amazing! I used to be a XM subscriber a long
time ago. I have a question, are all the channels that you can get on
your standard XM receiver also available in an online package or are
there only certain channels you can get online. I don't remember. I
really wanna subscribe to XM radio again, and if I do I'll remember
this and get this app for sure.
Thanks for telling us about it! That's really helpful info.
Laurel