[nabs-l] Opinions wanted on an event.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 11:56:28 UTC 2012

Good morning, John,
  As a means of driving home the point of disabled, self reliance, it
might be good adding as part of the chair demonstration by having
whomever uses a chair, to do somethhing that holds meaning in the
chair, to show that, despite being chairbound, the person who can't
walk can have a place in society. I think it's the difference between
going sighted guide with a blind person, and blind guy using his cane
to actualize something that holds meaning.