[nabs-l] accessible voting information flyer

Stephanie H. DeLuca sjhhirst at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:47:33 UTC 2012

Hey everyone!  I've drafted up a short document that spells out what people
need to know about accessible voting.  It is attached as a docx file and a
pdf.  I sent it out to my university's college republicans, college
democrats, office for active citizenship and service, and disabilities
services.  Along with an explanation of the motivation for sending the
flyer (?), I asked the people I was emailing to distribute it along with
their other materials, especially if they notice someone who is disabled.
 I also mentioned that if anyone has any questions, they can email me
personally and offered to speak at any events they are having.  Maybe you
guys can do the same.  Good luck!

Stephanie
In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind.
    ~Louis Pasteur, lecture 1854