[nabs-l] iphone issue

John Moore coasterfreak88 at me.com
Tue Oct 2 06:25:30 UTC 2012

As an IOS6 beta tester, let me say that it is better than it was when I first started using it in the days when only us devs got it. I do agree that there are a few bugs, but they are really small and are no big deal. I'm running it on a 4 and have had hardly any problems. I will say that the contacts issue mentioned is about the most bizarre thing I've ever heard of; nobody else I know is having that issue or has ever had it. The Facebook integration is absolutely fabulous.