[nabs-l] Getting Drivers?

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:45:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

If you are in one of the major metropolitan cities in the US you should look
into a car service called uber. If you think you will use this service,
email me off list, and I can send you an invite, that will save you $10 plus
some assorted coupons.

For more information check out https://www.uber.com/cities#

HTH

Mark