[nabs-l] Weird problem between Akapela voices and RbClip

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 02:45:17 UTC 2012

  HI guys: Anyone of you use RbClip or Voicevox to prepare files so when
they get loaded on the Rockbox player (I've got the Sansa Clip Plus
model with Rockbox), they read out the file names normally in stead of
spelling them? OK yesterday I put as default Akapela Heather on my
Windows7 pc; when I went to use RbClip or Voicevox to name the files, it
didn't work! In RbClip it got to Processing and nothing happened, except
an Interrupt button. What's even more weird is I went to Control Panel
and rechanged the default voice back to Microsoft Ana, and everything
back to normal!
So my question is would I have to everytime I want to name files, go
back to Control Panel and rechange the Ana voice? Any ideas appreciated.
Gerardo