[nabs-l] Powerpoint presentation

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:37:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I hope someone can give me some pointers. At the end of this semester I am having to do a power point presentation in one of my classes. I have never put together a powerpoint by myself. I have been involved in group projects in which powerpoints were used, but I only submitted my information and another sighted student incerted my slides. Has anyone had to do this and how have you handled it? I am also concern when the presentation comes how to go through the powerpoint during the presentation. Any help is welcomed.
Thanks