[nabs-l] Receiving Magazines and Newspapers By Email

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:58:26 UTC 2012

If you are a subscriber to book share, you can get newspapers and
magazines from their newspapers and magazines section on the book
share website. Also, another good blindest magazine is the Matilda
Ziegler Magazine, which is a weekly electronic publication with
information and articles of interest to blind people. You can get this
by email. Their Web site is matildaziegler.com.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone