[nabs-l] clothes shopping and organizing

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 05:21:51 UTC 2012

Hi, Ashley,

         I used to be all confounded by an idea
of oh my god, not MATCHING! Yet, since my life
partner is blind I don't feel I need to match for
him, as well as my figuring out the more
important things in life than whether your
clothes, match. I don't work, I'm a college
student. I dress up for school though, and I
memorize what different articles of clothing go
together. I fell so much better after letting
that whole matching cocophony, go. It won't kill
ya, contrary to how I used to think, and how you probably, think!
Good luck, my sister!