[nabs-l] clothes shopping and organizing

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 18 05:35:59 UTC 2012

Car,
Well, I think as you do for casual school clothes. I wear jeans and what
feels comfortable.
But when you are working, you need to wear business casual clothes. This is
where I'm more concerned.
I also have stockings and socks that I need to keep matched. How do you know
the color and keep them matched?
Enjoy the relaxed style and attitude about clothes while you can; when
working its different. I'm a continuing education student but I also am
looking for work and have an internship now.

So, I got to wondering about clothes and styles.
Ashley