[nabs-l] clothes shopping and organizing

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 05:47:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Ashley,

Guess I never thought of that and, though I dress
up for school, I don't typically wear stockings,
finding them much too confining. Perhaps, someone
with experience in this realm ought to jump in,
here. Off the top of my head though, You know
those shoe racks that hang in your closet, or
upon the closet door? You could use those to
separate different colorded stockings, affixing
labels to the pockets. Of course, there's keeping
them separate, I don't know how practical such a strategy is.
Let us know what you decide and, don't hesitate
to apply some creativity, and out of the box thinking in this.