[nabs-l] Question for you all

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Fri Oct 19 14:26:19 UTC 2012

Hi Koby,
That is not right. The only legal way your mom could have done that is
if she went for guardianship over you. I know a bit about this because
my mom tried to do that after I broke up with my last boyfriend. It
didn't last very long though because I moed out of the state that gave
her the guardianship.  Because  the city where she lives doesn't have
much stuff for a blind person to do.  And, I met another guy and the
town where we live in New Hampshire has a lot more to do . I've been in
control of my money ever since the age of eighteen. And, I've only been
living on my own for almost the last nine years. Your mom over reacted
just a bit. I've overdrawn a fair bit of my bank accounts. My ex and I
would do it all the time because we lived just outside of Buffalo New
York for a year and we weren't on section eight so we had to pay full
rent and our other bills. We were both getting SSI so at that time half
of our money was just going to pay the rent.