[nabs-l] Question for you all

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Oct 14 22:32:04 UTC 2012

I just had another thought. Bank overdraft do happen. It's a fact of life, especially when you're working with a limited budget. One option is to have your bank an overdraft protection to your card. One form of protection is to have a credit card that Pays for the amount overdrawn as well as the fees that may come up as part of the overdraw. The other option is to have your bank freeze your debit card when your funds get to a certain amount. So for instants, if the amount is it five dollars, you would not be able to use your bank card once you've reached a five dollar marker.

Sent from my iPhone