[nabs-l] Public humiliation because of blindness.

John Moore coasterfreak88 at me.com
Sat Oct 20 11:36:48 UTC 2012

Hi guys. I'd lke to point out a few things. Brandon, you mentioned being willing to sign a waver. This particular midway is not run by one company. Various carnival providers bring in there best attractions, and the midway is what is known as an independent midway. I do not think they even have those wavers around anywhere; I have never been asked to sign one, nor have I even heard of people doing so at this fair. The guy in question was hired locally. I can guarantee you that if any of you go through this if it is at a fair near you, you will not encounter him. I found out later that he is a part-time paratransit driver for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit system. I'm going to just let it go. THe fair ends tomorrow, so nothing much could probably be done anyway. Finding out who specifically to contact is also a challenge and I have other things I need to do that are more important. i appreciate the advice, however.