[nabs-l] Braille for accented letters

jonte bouchard jonte711 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:47:51 UTC 2012

Hello,
I recently got a BrailleSense U2. It is great, except for the
disappointing fact that I cannot figure out how to write French
accented letters using ascii or unicode symbols.
Since I am studying in France, this is quite important.
I still use my old PacMate for writing assignments, but it could crash.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Jonte Bouchard