[nabs-l] Reminder:Voting Call Tonight

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 16:43:04 UTC 2012

Greetings fellow blind students,

	In the words of former U.S. president Franklyn D. Roosevelt, “Nobody will ever deprive American people of the right to vote accept for the American people themselves and the only  way they could do this is by not voting.”
As a result, it is the goal of the NABS Membership Committee to ensure that no one deprives themselves of their right to vote because of a lack of information on accessible voting. Thus we want to extend an invitation to take part in our October membership call “the ABC’s of voting.” Join us on October 21st to hear from Luanne Blake from our national center on how to register to vote, voter rights in terms of completing your ballot independently, and how to file a complaint if your rights are violated.

What: The ABC’s of Voting Conference Call
When: October 21, 2012 at 7:00 P.M. ET.
Where: Conference Call, (530)881-1212 Code: 757-809-541

We look forward to you joining us!
The NABS Membership Committee