[nabs-l] Public humiliation because of blindness.

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 04:24:55 UTC 2012

Hello,
I doubt you will encounter that guy again, but what you may wish to do is
find the person in charge of the carnival and explain to them about
blindness and needing workers who are willing to let you explore. If they
give you some **** about safety being an issue, say that you're perfectly
willing to sign a waver. Often times they get a little speechless and don't
know what to say. At that point you explain to them that you have had
extensive training starting from a very young age on how to navigate your
world and because of this highly advanced training, the haunted house
provides a very fun exercise in navigating active surroundings.
If that guy does come to you again, I would ask to speak to his boss after
he refuses to leave you alone.

We just got to remember there are some people in this world who never learn
and he may be one of them.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs