[nabs-l] screen magnifiers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 01:50:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I’m presenting about blindness  and vision impairment techniques.

Can anyone share their experience with zoomtext and other screen enlargement software? I use speech.
Do you use the keyboard or mouse to operate it? With limited vision, I would think the keyboard would be faster.
What color changes can you make in zoomtext and magic? Does the mouse pointer change? What is the range of magnification? I thought it was 2x to 14x or something like that. What limitations are there in the program?

Thanks.
Ashley