[nabs-l] screen magnifiers

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:56:49 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,

I use to use Magic(several years ago).  I don't know how it has
changed in the upgrades cuz I stopped using it back in High School.
>From what I recall I would say using its keyboard commands is way
easier to navigate in it.  Like JAWS there are several hotkey commands
which some deal with the magification and others(blanking on them
now).  You can reverse to negative polarity where it changes from
white background & black print to dark background and white print(or
other colors I think it can change to as well.)  I've never used
Zoomtext so I can't comment on that, but I believe its similar
principles.

Good luck!

Justin