[nabs-l] Acrobat

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:44:11 UTC 2012

Hello,
I just downloaded the latest Acrobat reader and my PDF documents seem to be
not loading. I open up the PDFS both in the web browser and from windows
explorer and using both Jaws and NVDA, I see nothing. I don't even see the
alert saying this is a blank document. I'm wondering if anyone has any
suggestions? I looked at the settings and everything looked fine.
I'm using the latest version of NVDA, Jaws 11 and Windows 7 64 bit.
Jaws says the title of the document and NVDA says "Blank".
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs