[nabs-l] braillenote attachment-opening issues

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:15:14 UTC 2012

Hi Sophie,

I'm not familiar with the specific error message you mentioned, but it
is worth noting that the Apex won't open any MS Word document that
contains tables and images. I would suggest for you to try opening the
document on your PC and check to see if it contains any tables or
graphic objects (Insert plus F1 is a quick way to get at this type of
information). If it does, then save the file in plain text (.txt)
before transferring it to your Apex. This will remove all the graphics
and tables, but it should at least render the text portion of the
document readable. Of course, resetting the unit is always something
worth trying. Hope this helps!

Katie