[nabs-l] EDMODO AND downloading files onto a usb stick

Herrin, Amber herrinar at muohio.edu
Wed Sep 5 02:01:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have never used it but if you were able to find the save button,
then you should be able to activate that button, shift tab to the list
view, which is a list of all folders and files on your computer.  You
can navigate to the place where you want to save it by pressing the
backspace key until you find yourself on the desktop or in the
computer. At this point, you should be able to point to the drive that
is your USB stick (if you do not know what this is called for sure,
then you may have to do some exploring before you discover the correct
one) and if you press enter, you should be then focused inside that
drive.

If this does not work, you can save as normal to documents or
downloads, and then copy.

If you are still having trouble, feel free to write me off list.  I
would be more than happy to help you.

Unfortunately, you were a little vague as to what you mean about
making it save, so perhaps if you could explain it in a little more
depth, or if we could connect and possibly discuss this on the phone
or skype etc, I could be of more assistance.

It is also very possible that because I have never used this thing, I
am way off base and have no clue what I'm talk about, in which case, I
am sincerely apologetic.

One slightly confused but trying to help,

Amber