[nabs-l] EDMODO AND downloading files onto a usb stick

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:42:54 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have heard of Edmoto, and I'm just starting to use it.  If you are
part of a class and try to send a message to a specific class; when
you go to select the group to send it to.  That is where I have found
problems.

You should be able to copy and paste your files to the USB drive or
save them there.

Ashley