[nabs-l] Long-Distance Dating

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:03:11 UTC 2012

I think this discussion calls for a new list.  A list for discussing these topics in the open.  Maybe, we can offer a FAQ page, with a search area for people to locate educational material, and local centers in there area.  Finally, if I remember, there are confidential hotlines that individuals can call through local hospitals to ask these questions.  Dave, what do you think about the idea for adding a list for this topic?  We see a need for it, and a demand for correct information.

Sent from my iPad