[nabs-l] Long-Distance Dating

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 9 02:55:45 UTC 2012

I don't know what the norms are at health centers, they didn't offer
birth control stuff when I was in school, back in early 70's.  You
could go to drugstore, and ask, what I always did.  And -- for what
it's worth, I remember some of my sighted fraternity brothers
agonizing over how to procure condoms.  And ... then there was the
famous scene in  the movie The Summer of '42.

Dave