[nabs-l] accessible phones

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:46:21 UTC 2012

Hi,
Thank you for this information. I have been researching a phone from TMoble.
It is a LG My Touch Q. I was told it has speech capibabilities, but I wanted
to make sure. I was wanting to find a phone that has both a touch screan and
a keybord. I want to slowly transition over to the touch screen while still
having the option to use the keyboard. I will continue my search. Thanks