[nabs-l] accessible phones

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:43:32 UTC 2012

Tyler, while I do not use the braille overlay with my iPhone and
find it easier to just use it with VO, I agree with Robert. There
is nothing wrong with looking blind. Besides, if you say that
braille overlays make one look blind, you can say the same of a
phone that talks or a braille notetaker, both of which I use and
am not ashamed of.