[nabs-l] {Disarmed} Fw: [talkshopchatters] News line conference

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 22:40:49 UTC 2012

--- On Fri, 9/14/12, Peggy Fain <volbux at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Peggy Fain <volbux at gmail.com>
Subject: [talkshopchatters] News line conference
To: talkshopchatters at yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, September 14, 2012, 3:40 PM

Do you subscribe to  news line/ Are you interested in finding out more about news line? Please join us in room 393 on Saturday, September 15 when a special guest, Nijat Worley will be joining us to talk about news line. Mr. Worley is the manager of marketing/outreach for N.F.B. news line and will be presenting information for prospective news line subscribers and will entertain questions about news line from people who are using it.    We hope to have a big group of us so we can let news line know we are an important service made up of blind an visually impaired people from all over. I hope to see         you at 8;00 pM eastern time on the 15th. See you there.

peg

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic