[nabs-l] condoms and Sexual Health

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:06:23 UTC 2012

Trust me, when you have the chance to feel one (inside and then outside the package), you will be disappointed.  They are packaged in little envelopes that are vacuum packed.  Note:
always make sure that the package is not broken or ripped in any way before use.  You will know you found what you felt because you will find a small square package with a circle in the middle.  They come in boxes(if bought at CVS).  Usually clinics or schools give them out in single packs (1).  It is ment to slip in to that pocket for easy access.  Once it is opened, you will feel a balloon-like object.  Check for anything out-of-the-ordinary before use.  If it is pre-lubricated, then you will find that out too.  Finally, there is no way to differentiate sizes by the packaging.  Always ask the person who gives them to you about the expiration date.  They due actually expire.  You do not want to learn that the hard way or have someone not want to be let-down because you "did not know."  That is a social slap in the face both to you when you get ready and she tells you that it is expired.  So, in the beginning, get some free ones to find a good fit.  What is your zip code?  I am sure that some place local to you has free ones.  You can find them almost anyware, especially health centers, clinics, hospitals, etc.

Sent from my iPad