[nabs-l] JAWS 13 issues?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:03:47 UTC 2012

Hey guys,
Ever since I upgraded to JAWS 13, I have noticed a lot more blanks
between text (of any kind, link or non-link). Instead of having say
Home, and then I arrow down and it goes to the next link, I get "Home,
blank, blank, blank, Other Link).

Another issue I have found is that it seems to be missing some
buttons. For example, in Bookshare, I have to get a sighted person to
click the "Download" button, because JAWS doesn't read it. I tried
JAWS cursor, and that was no good. I don't know what else to try.

Does anyone know if this is a known problem with JAWS 13, or is it
just me? What can I do about this?

Wondering,
Jewel