[nabs-l] JAWS 13 issues?

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:42:27 UTC 2012

Hi Jewel,

I don't believe that this is a known issue with JAWS 13- I have never
encountered this problem myself nor heard about it from anyone else
who uses the program. Perhaps it would be worthwhile to try
reinstalling JAWS 13? You might need some sighted assistance with this
process since you will need to remove JAWS first before attempting a
new installation and I'm not sure if it would fix your issue, but from
past experience JAWS upgrades can be finicky sometimes and don't
always install properly. Just a suggestion- Sorry I can't be of more
specific help!

Katie