[nabs-l] sending large files through email

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:30:11 UTC 2012

	Hello Gloria and all,

As for sending large files through email there 2 programs that I have used
and, I believe that they are both helpful to you.

The first one is dropbox and, you can download a free copy or purchase the
professional version at www.dropbox.com.

Or, you can also use sendspace which is another one you can use for free or
can purchase it for a fee. That's www.sendspace.com

I hope this information is helpful to you!

Hugs,
amy