[nabs-l] JAWS 13 issues?

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:49:56 UTC 2012

Hi Arielle and all,

I actually just came across a news story on-line stating that Google
is dropping support for IE 8 after mid-November. This means that IE 8
will not work with any Google services, such as Search or Mail, so
going back to the older version of the browser may not be the best
option at this point. I use JAWS 13 and IE 9 on a Windows 7 laptop and
everything works fine, but I understand that you may not want to shell
out a few hundred dolloars for a JAWS upgrade  if JAWS 11 can do
everything else you need. All things considered, Firefox might still
be your best alternative!

Katie