[nabs-l] JAWS 13 issues?

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:28:30 UTC 2012

Hi Jewel,

I'm equally perplexed by your problem-- I use both BARD and Bookshare
regularly, and neither site has ever given me any problems. I can't
think of anything else for you to try. Maybe it's time to give Freedom
Scientific tech support a call (727-803-8600) and see if they might
have any insights. Hope you will be able to get this issue resolved
soon!

Katie