[nabs-l] Extremely frustrated with microbiology class

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 01:54:22 UTC 2012

Hello,
You don't ask your teacher if your lab assistant can tell you the color, you
tell your teacher that your lab assistant will read you the color.
If it is too much to override your teacher, have your accessibility
department label the cell with color and whatnot. If the cell is complex,
ask your teacher to give you just the basics of the cell. Often times
pictures have all kinds of dots and swirls. These aren't really needed. But
what I know is plant cells are more rectangle and animal cells are more
roundish.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs