[nabs-l] Extremely frustrated with microbiology class

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 07:37:25 UTC 2012

Hi, ~Jewel,

The way my Mom always tried to help folks understand was by asking
the person to pretend she is on the phone and giving a description of
the cell or blob,  to someone else in such a way that  the listener
is supposed to know exactly with what they are dealing. This means
color if in fact, the blob's color is relevant. See how applicable
that idea is to your situation.
Good luck, I can't imagine being so frustrated!