[nabs-l] FW: [Nfbmd] Searching for Blind Visual Artists!!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:36:53 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Melissa Lomax
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:20 PM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmd] Searching for Blind Visual Artists!!

Hello all,

I am writing this email on behalf on Audra Gotjen, senior at UMBC.
For her senior project, she is developing a documentary on the Visually
Impaired in the Visual Arts.  She herself has a visual impairment and has a
passion for film and cinematography, which is her major.  If  you fit the
description of a visually impaired, or blind, person in the visual arts and
would like to be on this documentary, please email me back.  This also
applies if you know someone who you think would be interested.

My name is Melissa Lomax and my email address is mlomax1 at umbc.edu.
For my specific questions about the study, please email Audra Gotjen at
gotjen1 at umbc.edu.

Thanks!
Melissa L.
--
Melissa Lomax
University of Maryland, Baltimore County Class of 2013 English-Literature