[nabs-l] Greyhound Website Accessibility

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 13:42:01 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

    The same here. I've ridden Greyhound busses for years and found their
service great. Now if they're Web site would live up to that same reputation
where accessibility with screen readers is concerned it would be another way
for blind Greyhound customers to buy tickets and manage their trips. The
Megabus Web Site is far more usable than Greyhound.

Peter Donahue